On 9/09/2014, at 16:32, Dr. David Kirkby (Kirkby Microwave Ltd)
<drkir...@kirkbymicrowave.co.uk> wrote:

> On 9 Sep 2014 00:25, "François Bissey" <francois.bis...@canterbury.ac.nz>
> wrote:
> > But it is almost certain the system glpk
> > is the problem.
>
> If so, given Sage ships glpk, and quite a number of other packages to ensure
> that we control exactly the versions being linked, then I suspect the  ppl
> package needs modifying to ensure it links against the version of glpk
> shipped in Sage and not some other version which may be on the system.
>
> Although I have not looked at the code; that should be a fairly easy fix.

I have looked at the code and unfortunately there is nothing to give a location
for glpk in ppl's configure script. We have to make sure CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS
point to the good spot.

Francois

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.