Hi,

thanks for the suggestion with the hard drive.
i might try that one.
how can i do the swap to disk thing?
never have done that.

btw i have more linux boxes but those are all 32 bit (x86) machines. so i don't know how to do a compilation for armv6l on those.

maybe someone could tell me how this can be done?

greetings and thanks,
simon

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014 05:19:07 -0700 (PDT)