The email looks good as far as bug reports go. I reported it to Apple but
the more reports they get the more likely they are to act on it.

/usr/include/dispatch/object.h has an Obj-C #if block but the
dispatch_block_t declaration is outside of the #if/#endif.

I can compile Python with gcc on Yosemite, but it does not include the
_scproxy module. This is needed in Cython. So Python superficially seems to
compile, but some modules fail. There is more info at #17169