There used to be Itanium machines on the GCC Compile Farm, and I have
access there, in particular for testing/developing Sage stuff.
I don't now the current situation though.
Actually, I am supposed to write a laius about the need for Sage
portability on exotic archs/porting somehow on Windows (basically for code
quality, but also to satisfy Windows users unable to use VMs) for the
European H2020 thing but I'm a little bit overwhelemed right now and cannot
find time to polish my text.