Le 23/10/2014 10:40, Volker Braun a écrit :
Did you run "make" after pulling the git branch? The zeromq and pyzmq
packages are new and need to be compiled.

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:57:46 AM UTC+1, Jori Mantysalo wrote:

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2014, Volker Braun wrote:

     > Its in 6.4.beta6. Run with "sage --notebook=ipython"

I have tried this ("sage --notebook=ipython") with 6.4.rc0: this works very nicely, and this is impressive!

I have a question, may be a beginners question: is it possible to use an existing profile ? I would like to make slides, using the "rise" profile; so I tried:
sage --notebook=ipython --profile=rise
which gives nothing (it gives the same thing as
 "sage --notebook=ipython").

I have verified that: ipython profile=rise works (as explained in http://nbviewer.ipython.org/github/damianavila/live_reveal/blob/master/Install_RJSE.ipynb).

Yours,

t.