>> But we do communicate in English, so we can't really avoid using anglosaxon
>> organizational concepts.

I am in India right now. Here, indians often speak english with each
other as it is often their only common language.

Of course, they drive on the left. But I expect that you would find
quite some differences between London and New Delhi.

I believe that it disproves your claim:

1) India exists
2) They are not bound to english/american concepts because they use the language

Nathann

P.S. : If many people agree that the language of sage-devel
determinates our organisation, we must have a vote to decide which
language we should use here.