It looks like something has gone wrong with LD_LIBRARY_PATH & co. This means
that libstdc++ found when running sage is from older version of gcc than the
one used
to compile sage. Here you find libstdc++ from the system (gcc-4.3.4 I presume)
rather
than whatever you used to compile.
I assume you have a build environment that is different from the system one (I
have at
least 5 on the local power7 cluster).

François