Le 25/02/2015 17:20, Nils Bruin a écrit :
On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 1:56:39 AM UTC-8, Snark wrote:

Hi,

it is a strange problem I have : using either debian's ecl or upstream's
the following code :

(ext:set-limit 'ext:heap-size 0)
(setq a (expt 10 (expt 10 5)))
(setq b (expt a 600))

gives a crash (SIGABRT) "Duplicate large block deallocation".

That is not an out-of-memory error from ecl.

> but trac's ticket #6722 is about spellchecking some modules...

Googling "ecl memory site:trac.sagemath.org" tells me this likely should be

   http://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/6772

Ah, very good, but that discusses the addition of the:
(ext:set-limit 'ext:heap-size 0)

and doctest... it doesn't say anything about a SIGABRT. :-/

Snark on #sagemath