Helloooooooooo !

It seems that the dominating_set() operation is not working correctly for
> the directed graphs. For example if the graph is a->b->c<-d the
> dominating_set will give b,c witch is not true.
> I 've made a search but I haven't found something about that.
> I can file a ticket for that if you think i should.

Oh. Yes, it seems that this function was written with only graphs in mind,
but is located in generic_graph.py and thus appears for both graphs and
digraphs. As it is, it applies to the underlying graph (i.e. ignores
direction), and it can more or less be understood from its documentation.

We could move the function to graph.py, but honestly making it work for
both graph and digraphs is a two-lines patch, so let us do that instead.

1) As it is an easy change, it would be a very good "first patch" if you
want to give it a try and become a sage contributor

2) If you do not want to, please tell me so that this does not go forgotten

And if you wonder how to start, here is our developer's manual which should
answer everything : http://www.sagemath.org/doc/developer/

I can also help if needed, and you can also write to sage-devel. Everything
which is not clearly explained as it should in the developer's manual
should be fixed too :-)

Cheers,

Nathann