Hi Volker,

On 2015-03-31, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No idea why the first git push failed

You misunderstood. "git push" did not fail. Instead, "git trac push"
failed. And it didn't just failed once, but repeatedly. Since yesterday,
"git trac push" didn't work at all for me (but it has been a while since
I last used "git trac"), while "git push" seemed to correctly push to
the remote branch (of course it didn't update the "commit" field on the
trac ticket. However...

> git fetch trac public/ticket/16453
> git log FETCH_HEAD

... it only "seemed" to work. The FETCH_HEAD is not where I want it, my
local branch is two commits ahead of the remote branch.

So, what can I do? I just tested, "git trac push" still crashes after
receiving my password.

Best regards,
Simon