Hi Volker,

On 2015-03-31, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems like "git push" fails with an exit code != 0, which you interpret
> as working. What is the console output? You can add "git push --verbose"

> git push --verbose
Versende nach g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git
Enter passphrase for key '/home/king/.ssh/id_rsa':
To g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git
 = [up to date]      t/16453/cythonize_quiver_paths ->
u/SimonKing/cythonize_quiver_paths
Everything up-to-date

Ah! It is pushing to my own branch on trac, not to the public branch
that is attached to the ticket!

So, what I should do is to change the branch field on the ticket, right?

Best regards,
Simon