On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 8:11 AM, Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> That won't be available for long.
>

> how about having an SMC-only filestore or an http server for this kind of
> things?
> (just to save bandwidth...)

Maybe later -- I don't know.  Harald tried posting binaries and paying
for the bandwidth on Google, and it cost over $50 in one day.  So
that's not an option right now.   Maybe a different hosting provider
would work for that purpose.

SMC won't be able to provide that sort of hosting for free, that's for sure.

> I think new projects will have enough room.

As of right now they do.  However, I have to move everything out of UW
asap, so I can't promise anything at all regarding quotas of free
projects, since even free projects will cost the company
significantly.      I can't even promise SMC will be around in a year.
It all depends on whether I am good enough at programming, and enough
people are willing to pay.  This remains to be seen.

 -- William