Hi Vincent,

no hard feelings at all! It's hard to figure out a good balance for these
kinds of things and one way is to try it out: I sent a request and people who
object to such requests …object. Then we discuss :)

Back to the topic of discussion: I guess I'm up for more such requests on
here, if it gets too much we may have to pull the breaks.

In either case, this isn't a good solution to the long-standing patches-arent-
being-reviewed-in-a-timely-manner problem to which I have no solution except
yet another attempt at an IRC "sage hour" a week where we all review/triage
stuff.

Cheers,
Martin