Hi!

Several people reported that they cannot build my group cohomology spkg,
apparently since Cython creates code that attempts to include
ccobject.h, which does not exist.

It gives rise to the following questions:
1. Why does Cython request ccobject.h? ccobject is not mentioned in my
   code!
2. Why is ccobject missing for some people? Being in $SAGE_ROOT, I find
   ./local/include/csage/ccobject.h
   ./src/sage/ext/ccobject.h
   ./src/build/cythonized/sage/ext/ccobject.h

Best regards,
Simon