On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 1:01 PM, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Personally, I'm fine with EOL for SageNB in 2020 together with Python 2.x.
> IMHO we should focus our energy on having a superior alternative ready by
> then.

+1

At some point hopefully soon Jupyter notebook should be a sufficient
replacement to sagenb, due to excellent work of volker and others.  It
takes very much the same approach ui-wise as sagenb, and is just
missing some graphics/other support.  And under the hood the
architecture is better.

 -- William

William (http://wstein.org)