All right. I recompiled Sage without chomp. Now, beyond the binary tree issues with bliss (#18698), I have failing doctests related to gap_database (all of them are marked with #option - database_gap) in

 - sage/groups/perm_gps/permgroup_named.py
 - sage/tests/gap_packages.py
 - sage/groups/perm_gps/permgroup_named.py

Looks to a failure similar to the one reported by
Emanuel Charpentier on sage-release. The gap packages fail to be imported

sage: import sage.tests.gap_packages
sage: sage.tests.gap_packages.test_packages(['atlasrep'])
  Status    Package    GAP Output
  Failure   atlasrep   fail
sage: sage.tests.gap_packages.test_packages(['tomlib'])
  Status    Package   GAP Output
  Failure   tomlib    fail

Vincent