Hi,

Le mercredi 8 juillet 2015 22:43:36 UTC+2, c.d. mclean a écrit :

> for the SMC community, if you use this service
> and can forego the purchase of a bag of coffee
> beans each month, then i assure you that you
> ABSOLUTELY WANT to become an SMC
> customer ... this project is simply too important
> to allow it to whither on the vine.

I've just filled my credit card number by clicking on the "Billing" button
in the SMC account setting, but then what's next ? I could not find how to
proceed to actually send money to the SMC project... I remember having read
somewhere that one can subscribe for $7 / month, but I don't see such
option (actually any option at all) in the Billing section.

Eric.