Hello,

> echo 'quit;' | magma -b -n

Actually, the test will appear in a Python script (and we can use any
of Sage's functions). We can of course run this external command, but
wouldn't there be an easier way to test this? To illustrate, the test
for Cplex is the following:

try:
    MixedIntegerLinearProgram(solver='cplex')
    <add cplex to the list>
except:
    pass

It also checks for possible problems if the license is misinstalled of
expired. I just tried to run magma on my computer and it raised an
exception. Do you think that we could 'detect' magma better by running
something like that?

try:
    magma(1)
    <add cplex to the list>