Hi,

actually, this started yersterday morning already, and there are many
pages full of this (about 10 remaining).

I think i succeeded to stop the flood now, but i had to block user
registration, so i would like to be able to go down one level of defense.
But before this i still have to remove a lot of previous spam remaining.

Here is a progressive list on how to fight spam
http://wiki.sagemath.org/Fight%20spam%20on%20asksage

An issue is that most admins are in vacation now, so it is not so easy to
deal with that, especially when i am not on my computer. If you want to
help in that task, tell me, i will add you as an admin. Unfortunately i
can not add you in the sage-askbot-admin google group, but i hope the
manager of that list could do this.

Ciao,
Thierry