On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 10:41:04AM +0200, Johan S. R. Nielsen wrote:
> The top post on ask.sagemath.org is spam again :-(

Indeed, i try to update the list of blocked patterns accordingly. As long
as the number of spams is not growing fast and allows us to find more and
more patterns, i think it is ok, i guess it is less frustrating to see a
couple of spams than not being able to post. The frequency decreased
already.

Ciao,
Thierry