Le samedi 1 août 2015 22:44:25 UTC+2, Rob Beezer a écrit :

> Dear Bernard,
>
> I was thinking more of the "static" HTML pages you sent that had been
> generated from TeX/LaTeX with your GIAC extensions (giac.tex).  The
> mathematics on those pages might look better with MathJax and that would be
> an easier scenario to configure.
>
> For the calculator page you just sent in this message, you need to be more
> careful.  When you output some result and add it to the page, then you have
> to instruct MathJax to process that material again.  This gets a bit tricky
> and I can't say I fully understand the order in which MathJax processes a
> page (relative to everything else).  And the delimiters may need to be "\[,
> \]" rather than double-dollar for display math.

I tried \[ \] but it does not work better than $$ $$, the expression is
rendered once the first time, but  twice later when scrollbars appear.
Using unique identifier for history id and synchornizing only this id makes
the rendering much faster (i.e. usable). If the bug above could be solved,
it would be ok to use mathjax. Maybe the bug will not be a problem for a
latex modified file, it's worth a try.