Hmm it did not work for you. Maybe you didn't wait long enough for the
upload to finish? The site will show you the SHA1 and download link
(http://fileserver.sagemath.org:8080/api/v1/pkg/download/77f404be91fd605f6220a1411912f578c8947c50)

when its finished.

I just tried with Firefox and it worked for me.