On 27 August 2015 at 15:13, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm it did not work for you. Maybe you didn't wait long enough for the
> upload to finish? The site will show you the SHA1 and download link (
> http://fileserver.sagemath.org:8080/api/v1/pkg/download/77f404be91fd605f6220a1411912f578c8947c50)
> when its finished.

How would I know that it had finished?  After selecting the file it goes
back to the "choose file" page with no apparant change and nothing
happening.

I just worked out that you have to double-click the links on the left to
get the new page, which explains some of the strangeness (and why?  that is
not normal).  But I see no evidence of any upload actually happening.

John