When starting the Sage REPL, we currently display the following advice:

    Type "notebook()" for the browser-based notebook interface.
    Type "help()" for help.

We could add a few more hints that answer frequently asked questions:

    Type "%display unicode_art" for a nicer display of some outputs.
    Type "implicit_multiplication(True)" for allowing implicit
multiplication.

Samuel