On Wednesday, 8 June 2016 18:03:47 UTC+2, Erik Bray wrote:

> On another note, I have a copy of trac.sagemath.org up and running on
> GCE here: http://104.197.143.230/
>
> In the process of setting it up I also upgraded to the latest Trac
> version (1.1.6).  If anyone has a minute please give it a look and see
> if anything seems amiss (the data itself is a couple days old).

I had a quick look and everything that I checked for was there. Perhaps
this has not been configured yet, but I was unable to log on and when I
tried I got the following error:

Oops…
Trac detected an internal error: AttributeError: 'FakeSession' object has no
attribute 'authenticated'

There was an internal error in Trac. It is recommended that you notify your
local Trac administrator with the information needed to reproduce the issue.

To that end, you could

 a ticket.

The action that triggered the error was: GET: /login

TracGuide <http://104.197.143.230/wiki/TracGuide> — The Trac User and
Administration Guide

Andrew