El miércoles, 8 de junio de 2016, 15:46:47 (UTC+2), Frédéric Chapoton
escribió:

> What about https for patchbot.sagemath.org ?
>
> @mmarco, I can open an account for you on this machine if you want.

Sure. If you give me an email address, I can send you my RSA keys.

 That looks great--I usually have purchased certificates from my DNS
> provider, but I like the looks of this.  When you get a chance could
> you detail how you set that up for the wiki?  In the process of
> transferring over the wiki service we'll want to move the certificate
> over as well, and will want to do the same for the trac site, and any
> others.

It is actually quite easy. Basically, you install the letsencrypt client
and it automagically generates the certificate, proves the identity to LE
and gets it signed and installed.

About cloudflare... i am not really a fan. Besides being known for making
the experience of Tor users difficult by default, they are becoming a de
facto MITM for an important portion of the web traffic worldwide.