Hi!

It has been a long time since I was considering Sage's doc builder. So,
please allow me to ask, since it is conceivable that I missed recent
developments:

- Assume you have bunch of cython and python files sitting in a folder
  that is not part of the SageMath src tree. Think of a pip-installable
  package. Its docstrings are complient with what we do in the src tree.
  It used to be the case that SageMath packages could provide
  documentation in SAGE_ROOT/local/share/doc. How can I use Sage's
  doc-builder to that aim? My old solution of using a modified copy
  of a very outdated version of Sage's doc-builder shipped with my spkg
  certainly isn't a good solution.
- Is it possible to have links from the package's documentation to
  SageMath's documentation? IIRC, it used to be a problem, but perhaps
  it works now.

Best regards,
Simon