Hi,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 05:48:15AM -0700, Ralf Stephan wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 1:03:27 AM UTC+2, John H Palmieri wrote:
> >
> > - all references should be, insofar as possible, in a standard form
> >

> There is one standard form for everything, even old papers, the Google
> Scholar cluster link.
> Guess which one will survive longer: Google or all the other schemes?

By far the other schemes, see e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products#Discontinued_products_and_services

We already suffered from the end of google-id support, by chance we didn't
rely on google-code, let us just hope that google-group will not end soon,
and let us not depend on yet-another closed stuff, which is not even a
bibliographical format (unless i missed something from the links).

Ciao,
Thierry