Update:

All the build dependencies of sagelib except libgap is in conda-forge now
for Linux and OS X. See
https://github.com/conda-forge/staged-recipes/issues/2357 for details on
what has to be done. If there are volunteers who would like to help me in
maintaining these conda recipes, please let me know. Each recipe lives in
its own git repo like https://github.com/conda-forge/ntl-feedstock and I
can give you push access.

On OS X, the dependencies were compiled with clang and linked to libc++.
Fortran packages are compiled with gfortran. What's the status of OS X with
clang anyway?

For libgap and gap, I don't know how to fix this issue,
https://github.com/conda-forge/gap-feedstock/issues/3 or whether that is a
gap issue or a conda-build issue.

Isuru Fernando