SageMath is a fully featured math library so I believe it must have
extensive modules on Calculus and Statistics which are necessary for the
task. A lot of generic Python math frameworks I am familiar with are
included in SageMath so that is a huge plus.
I found modules on Applied Mathematics like Game Theory, Coding Theory,
Finance etc in SageMath so I thought a module on Population Dynamics would
be a useful addition. Correct me if I am wrong.
I want to study more on the topic and start working on creating a module (a
simplistic one at first). Can you tell me if this is a good idea?