On Wednesday, August 30, 2017 at 12:27:04 PM UTC-5, Jori Mäntysalo wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2017, Travis Scrimshaw wrote:
>
> > Looks good (other than call the file something like "lattice_tests.py").
>
> What if we add tests of, say, random graphs to this file? Or should we
> have basically one function in one file?

It doesn't have to necessarily be one function, but I think it would be
good to keep it closer to one specific type of object (at least, I think of
posets as being very different from (random) graphs).

> > Now to fully flush it out. Once all the tests are in there, we can see
> > how many of them are better lifted to the category of
> > FiniteLattticePosets as _tests_* methods.
>
> I think I didn't understood. Categories of posets ja lattices contains
> just few functions. A PoC code?
>
>  I should have said _test_* method, but any method that starts like that
will be run by the TestSuite. See categories/sets_cat.py or
categories/semigroups.py for example.

Best,
Travis