Great idea, I especially like:

* python 3
* sage infrastructure
* sage packaging

I plan to work on https://github.com/sagemath/sage_sample quite a bit. For
which I hope that it falls under sage packaging ;)

For python 3 it would be good to make some more documentation on how to get on
the python 3 bandwagon, in order to get more momentum. I know that there are
the meta tickets:

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15530
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/15980
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/16052

However the only thing on how to get started mentioned there is::

    How to try to make sage with python3:

        export SAGE_PYTHON3=yes
        make build

However these say nothing on how far we are on getting the commands ``sage``
and ``sage -t`` working. From reading the mailing list I have got the
impression that some people already have these things working (albeit with
significant failures), but the instruction above doesn't cut it for me.

Also might it be good idea to put a py3 develop branch somewhere that contains
the latest beta + all positive review py3 tickets?