Hi,

I think a meta-ticket is a complete burden to maintain. And as already said in other mails, this identification should be done by other means.

Vincent

On 11/09/2017 18:59, Maarten Derickx wrote:
Hi all,

During the recent writing of new code and reviewing I got annoyed that it
costs really a lot of effort for me to see if there was already a ticket
for a certain patchbot failure. I therefore decided to create a metaticket
that should serve as an overview of all currently known patchbot failures.
It can be found here:

https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/23832

I think that all patchbot failure tickets should automatically deserve the
status critical. Since patchbot failures make sage development and
reviewing way more troublesome. Are there any other people with an opinion
on this?

Thanks,
Maarten

p.s. Tips on how to search for tickets on trac are welcome!