> But anyways, I found more. is_eulerian(path=True) will return either False OR
> an Eulerian path. This seems to be clearly wrong.

It is not a correct behavior. This method should have a parameter
`certificate`, default to False. When certificate is True, it returns a pair
boolean and certificate (see e.g., is_tree).

> What's more, is_eulerian(path=True) returns True when the graph has an
> Eulerian path BUT has not Eulerian cycle. Is this normal use in graph theory?

This is not consistent with the definition: “a graph has an Eulerian path if
and only if exactly zero or two vertices have odd degree".  So if the graph has
a hamiltonian cycle it also has a hamiltonian path.

David.