I am essentially building like this:

```
autoreconf --install --force --verbose
./configure --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=${out}
make -j4 -l4 SHELL="$(which bash)"
```

And yes, in the failing builds texlive was present (in an minimal
configuration). Do you think texlives presence also triggered the hevea
dependency?

My only changes to the giac build is the patch I posted before (changing
hardcoded cp paths and adding the necessary argument to yylex).

sagemath is running now, but the directory it is installed to ("${out}") is
not self contained. It still needs the "build" directory from the source.
Is that normal? How is the final result supposed to look after sage is
installed?

- /usr/local/ has the compilation result
- /usr/build/ has the build dir? That seems weird to me.
- /usr/ is $SAGE_ROOT