Le mercredi 25 octobre 2017 11:46:38 UTC+2, Erik Bray a écrit :

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 8:58 PM, Emmanuel Charpentier
> <emanuel.c...@gmail.com <javascript:>> wrote:
> > Similarly, I am still in the dark about the ability of our Cygwin port
> > ensure the availability of the Cygwin-ported OpenSSL library and
> development
> > files. Again, Erik's expertise will be needed during implementation.
>
> IIRC I had an off-list discussion about this with Dima, but did not
> report back here.  But in short where Cygwin is concerned it's
> completely a non-issue.  OpenSSL is a standard package in Cygwin--you
> almost can't install Cygwin without getting it (you *can* actually but
> it's installed by default).  The headers are available as well.  So
> again, this is a non-issue for Cygwin as a supported platform.

Good. One less worry. I suppose that's true of the header files, hence easy
instructins to give in the README file.

BTW : do you think that Cygwin build instructions are now mature enough for
inclusion in the README/Installation manual, or do you still prefer to
maintain your Wiki page ?

--
Emmanuel Charpentier