On Thursday, November 30, 2017 at 12:22:05 PM UTC-8, Matthew Schroeder
wrote:

> i did some research.  Please see the link:  Saying "Maths" is wrong
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbZCECvoaTA>

Turns out this is a problem that should be fixed.

I assume you're joking. With this assumption: whoa! You found something on
the internet, in fact a YouTube video, which sort of supports your point.
You must be right!

Anyway, what "quick start" are you talking about? The phrase "symbolic
maths" does not appear anywhere in the Sage source code, nor does
"numerical maths".