I have very little time, but if someone posts very precise compilation
instructions to upgrade from current develop, I would let my computer play
with it in the background.

(currently compiling 8.5.rc1)

In particular: was gap 4.10 already tested with optional packages like
coxeter3 and the experimental gap3 package?

Martin

Am Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2018 08:41:40 UTC+1 schrieb Emmanuel
Charpentier: