Le 27/01/2019 à 14:50, Simon King a écrit :
Hi Vincent,

On 2019-01-27, Vincent Delecroix <20100.delecr...@gmail.com> wrote:
You need a different clone of your git repo, let say sage-py3.

How to do so most easily, so that "git pull" etc. still referes to trac?
That was part of my question. Doing "git pull
/path/to/my/old/installation" would mean that I need to go to my old
installation, "git pull" (pulls develop from trac), go to the new
installation, and to "git pull" again (pulling develop from my old
installation, but NOT directly from trac).

This has nothing to do with python 3. You only need to set up
properly your remote and branches.

After

  $ git clone sage-original sage-py3

The default remote in sage-py3 will be the sage-original local
folder. First step, add the remote for trac

 (sage-py3) $ git remote add trac g...@trac.sagemath.org:sage.git

Second step set trac to be the default upstream

 (sage-py3) $ git branch --set-upstream-to trac

For all this, the best is to read the git documentation.

Vincent

PS: the Frederic version is less trouble but more bandwidth!