For Colby, it's broken matrix_mod2_dense.so, due to libgd, which got
built without libpng.
A result of a failed attempt to use libpng from the "system" - I guess
Homebrew or a similar thing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/CAAWYfq3CD4smSs%3D_aFbnsLZ3_UfuJdvi0m%2B8h%3Du9EiVCuF4cOg%40mail.gmail.com.