On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 7:21 PM Brandon Gontmacher <bgontmac...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did allocate more memory and this cleared up the issue! Thanks for that.
> I'm now in a situation where as expected the build is taking a lot of time
> but in particular it has been on the following screen with no progress for
> a while now
>
> [image: Selection_001.png]
>

> I know there is still a process running since I cannot use any commands.
> Is there anything you recommend? I do not believe it is done, but I'm not
> sure what to do.

well, you don't really need to build HTML documentation (which you can
consult online); just hit Ctrl-C (perhaps a number of times) to kill this
process,
and run

make build

to make sure Sage is built (without docs in HTML)

building docs is known to be a bit iffy, in particular on Cygwin. You make
try to restart the build as

make -j1

perhaps it won't get stuck.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/CAAWYfq0%3D1zz_wSYzpcX7-C4gJcy42Wi4%3DjCbQPomBJo4fKuLHw%40mail.gmail.com.