Hello,

Six months later, I am still very puzzled : who on earth is running this
patchbot ? apparently, not somebody reading sage-devel.

This patchbot needs care. Does anybody have any idea of who is in charge ?

Frédéric

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/8377f896-52d9-4f8d-b321-4d2cd1737951%40googlegroups.com.