Hello,

This happens in general because the sagenb package uses sage itself as
a dependency, so once the build process gets to installing sagenb
(specifically building its documentation) if something is wrong with
the *sage* build your build will fail here.

There have been many cases of this.  Just to pick one at random:
https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/26686

The question is what is wrong with your sage build.  Try running

$ ./sage

directly.  Because by the time the build process is installing sagenb,
the core sage library should already be built and working.  If not, it
will crash, and you'll get a crash log (and hopefully a more useful
one, at that).