In #28626 <https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/28626> I want to use
`CombinatorialPolyhedron` to obtain the vertex graph of polyhedra.

However, I seem to have a different opinion of a vertex graph than is
currently implemented in sage.

Should the vertex graph of an unpointed polyhedron return the vertex graph
of the projection or should it be empty?

As of now the method `vertices` returns the defining vertices, which are
the proper vertices except for unpointed polyhedra.

I don't think this ambiguous meaning of vertex should continue for the
vertex graph.

However the current behavior is at the moment assumed in a strange doctest
of `combinatorial_automorphism_group`.
(E.g. the order of the combinatorial automorphism group does not change
when you add lines.)