Hi Jonathan,

Could you be more precise with what you mean with "projection"?

What is the status quo? (Please provide a minimal reproducible working
example that shows the contrast along with the proposed wished change that
you have in mind, otherwise we are left to guess what you mean and that is
leaving the door open to a lot of misunderstanding)

What is the proposed changed?

What is the assumption in the mentioned doctest?

For computational aid, when no vertices exists (i.e. there is a lineality
space) the current implementation creates an appropriate vertex. I guess we
have to deal with this eventhough the object does not have a 0-dimensional
face in reality. This is to have consistency between H- and
V-representations. In order to have a consistent V-representation, you need
an anchor point, otherwise just having rays and lines does not determine
uniquely the object.

That said, if you are interested in making a vertex-graph for unbounded
polyhedra, then, edges should have two vertices.

One way is to ask to keep only bounded edges in the definition, and the
default behavior gives the vertex graph on bounded edges. If one wants the
full graph with a point at infinity that compactifies the full vertex
graph, then one could do so by adding an optional parameter
"unbounded=False/True". Where the default would be False and return only
compact edges and True would return one more vertex "the vertex at
infinity".

To me this seems to be the most reasonable behavior. I don't know if this
answer your question.