Thanks Marc!

Should I understand that it filters out the output? Can you tell how you
use it?

In vim, I am able to use "+y to yank some block of sage doctest to the
register + (i.e., the paste bin). I tried "+Y with your code, but it does
not seem to work.

Since 2 years with some update of the ipython, I am not able to copy paste
in tmux a multiline block from one pane to the pane containing the sage
command line: it only copies the first line. A workaround is to type
%cpaste first in sage which is painful. If you have a fix for that, I am
interested.

Sébastien