On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 10:51 AM Eric Gourgoulhon
<egourgoul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Le lundi 12 novembre 2018 08:45:59 UTC+1, fchap...@gmail.com a écrit :
>>
>> This seems to break almost all the patchbots. Problem building the sagenb
>> doc, probably.
>

> Confirmed: incremental build from Sage 8.5.beta2 yields:
>
> Error building Sage.
>
> The following package(s) may have failed to build (not necessarily
> during this run of 'make all-start'):
>
> * package: sagenb-1.1.1
>   log file: /home/eric/sage/develop2/logs/pkgs/sagenb-1.1.1.log
>   build directory:
> /home/eric/sage/develop2/local/var/tmp/sage/build/sagenb-1.1.1
>
> sagenb-1.1.1.log contains:
>
> Exception occurred:
>   File "sage/misc/lazy_import.pyx", line 218, in
> sage.misc.lazy_import.LazyImport._get_object
> (build/cythonized/sage/misc/lazy_import.c:2412)
>     raise RuntimeError(f"resolving lazy import {self._name} during startup")
> RuntimeError: resolving lazy import dumps during startup
> The full traceback has been saved in /tmp/sphinx-err-grvYRv.log, if you want
> to report the issue to the developers.
>
> I am attaching both sagenb-1.1.1.log and sphinx-err-grvYRv.log.

FWIW our incremental builds on the GitLab pipeline have been having
this problem ever since 8.5.beta1, so the problem started even before
now: https://gitlab.com/sagemath/sage/-/jobs/115598440  I think there
might just be a missing dependency for the new sagenb package...

I thought the problem might just be with the gitlab builds themselves,
but it seems maybe not if others are reporting this.  The problem
started there with 8.5.beta1 (beta0 worked fine).