Le lundi 12 novembre 2018 10:51:04 UTC+1, Eric Gourgoulhon a écrit :

> Le lundi 12 novembre 2018 08:45:59 UTC+1, fchap...@gmail.com a écrit :
>>
>> This seems to break almost all the patchbots. Problem building the sagenb
>> doc, probably.
>>

> Confirmed: incremental build from Sage 8.5.beta2 yields:
>
> Error building Sage.

The issue seems to be related to incremental build: on my computer (Ubuntu
18.04),  incremental build from 8.5.beta2 failed as reported above, but
build from a fresh git clone was successful. I guess this is not surprising
if something has been changed in the build system: one shall rebuild
everything from scratch.

Eric.