> On Jun 6, 2021, at 11:40 , Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch.
> Alternatively, the self-contained source tarball is at
> http://www.sagemath.org/download-latest.html

Built without problems from a fresh clone of the develop tree on macOS 10.13.6
(2017 iMac Pro, 18-core Xeon W).

Testing (‘ptestlong’) yielded two failures:

sage -t --long --warn-long 70.2 --random-seed=0
src/sage/geometry/polyhedron/base.py  # 1 doctest failed
sage -t --long --warn-long 70.2 --random-seed=0
src/sage/graphs/bipartite_graph.py  # 1 doctest failed

The first failure was reported for testing 9.4-B0 on this system.  The second,
as follows, is new:
  File "src/sage/graphs/bipartite_graph.py", line 329, in
sage.graphs.bipartite_graph.BipartiteGraph.__init__
  Failed example:
      print(round(get_memory_usage() - start_mem))
  Expected:
      0.0
  Got:
      3.0

Following a remark of Volker’s in an earlier thread, I ran each (separately) in
a loop.  The first consistently failed (“expected True, got False”).

The second mostly succeeded (70-80% of the time).  The failures were similar,
but with varying non-zero values.  Maybe good garbage vs. bad garbage?

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker
Director, Institute for the Absorption of Federal Funds