Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I'm seeing the same numerical
doctest failures on an OS X machine with Sage 9.5.beta1. Any ideas where
these could be coming from? Some miscompiled component coming from the
system, or something from within Sage itself? I started seeing these after
upgrading to OS X 11.5.2 (it was on 10.?? before). I tried reinstalling all
of homebrew's packages, and that didn't help.